Plastestrip offer a wide range of bespoke framing solutions to suit even the most complex fixing challenge.
BBS Façades distribute the FastFrame fixing system and accompanying Plasticlad accessories. Also available is the ThermaFrame system that uses stainless steel brackets to reduce heat loss through the façade support structure.
FastFrame Fixing Systems
FastFrame is an adjustable cladding fixing system that suits most brands of exterior cladding panels. BBS Façades offers advice and technical support to calculate the safest yet most cost-effective bracket spacings to support your façade. The bracket’s integral heat stabilised PVC isolation pad allows for thermal and long-term reliability advantages. Corrosion and weakening of the framing is completely avoided. Further, the addition of a 3mm thick bracing plate allows for effective base thickness which strengthens the bracket and facilitates wider spanning.
- BBA approved
- The FastFrame system presents the fastest, simplest and most cost-effective facade support solution on the market.
- The adjustable, universal bracket made from 5251 H22 grade aluminium comes complete with an isolation clip and is suitable for almost all building substrates.
- The T & L rails are made from high specification 6063 T6 grade aluminium.
- Compatible with various facade finishes, including spun rock, HPL, cement-based sheets, ACM, render systems, timber & many more.
- On-site pull-out tests by trained technicians.
- Fully backed by an independent structural engineer offering PI cover.
- Suitable for marine environments.
BBS Façades stock a comprehensive range of accessories from Plasticlad to suit 6, 8 & 10mm cladding panels. Some profiles are also available for other panel sizes. Accessories include:
- Colour matched trims in PVC or aluminium
- EPDM gaskets and shadow line strips
- Colour matched stainless screws and rivets
- Custom trim and flashing facilities